Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
(sooo easy!) This is short,simple,quick and yummy!
- Pour milk into bowl.
- Add peanut butter and pudding mix.
- Beat on slow speed or by hand until mixed.
- Mix no longer than one minute.
- Pour the mixture into serving cups or dishes.
- Let set for about 5 minutes. Refrigerate shortly before serving.
- Optional garnishes may be chopped nuts or chocolate sprinkles.
Easy and Delicious!! I used ff milk and sugar free pudding, it was just as rich and delicious as can be. I have some white chocolate peanut butter that I am going to try with banana pudding.