Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy recipe for peanut butter bread. This makes a dense, heavy bread--I think it's good for breakfast or a snack.
- Cream sugar, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add milk, mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mix and beat well.
- Place in greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45-50 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
I have been using this same recipe for many years!...was gonna post it myself, but I see that you beat me to it. This bread is easy to make and oh so divine with that morning cup of coffee or tea.
This was so yummy and easy. It will become a regular at our house since it is made with things that are always in my house. It was so easy to go together. I did have to bake it for about an hour for it to be done on the inside though.