Recipe by AB_Fan
A delicious, no-bake bar recipe perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, pot luck dinners, and summer parties. Yum!
Top Review by ladyautumn
Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!! This was the fastest little dessert and it was gone in two days (only because I held my kids back from eating in one day). This recipe has stuff you generally have on hand anyway and you just whip it up and delicious. You might want a glass of milk to go with it. Had to make a copy of the recipe for our company they enjoyed it so much. Thanks!!
- 1 (6 ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
- 1 lb powdered sugar (4 cups sifted)
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients except chocolate chips with a spoon (and use your hands if you have to), then press in a greased 9x13 pan. Chill on lower shelf in refrigerator for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips. To do this, place a medium sized bowl (glass works well, so does stainless steel) over a pot of simmering water. Pour chips into bowl, and stir constantly until melted. Of course, if you have a double boiler, that works too!
- Spread melted chocolate chips over the top of peanut butter mixture and return to fridge until chocolate hardens.
- Cut and serve! No baking!