Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, no-bake bar recipe perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, pot luck dinners, and summer parties. Yum!
- 1 (6 ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
- 1 lb powdered sugar (4 cups sifted)
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients except chocolate chips with a spoon (and use your hands if you have to), then press in a greased 9x13 pan. Chill on lower shelf in refrigerator for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips. To do this, place a medium sized bowl (glass works well, so does stainless steel) over a pot of simmering water. Pour chips into bowl, and stir constantly until melted. Of course, if you have a double boiler, that works too!
- Spread melted chocolate chips over the top of peanut butter mixture and return to fridge until chocolate hardens.
- Cut and serve! No baking!
Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!! This was the fastest little dessert and it was gone in two days (only because I held my kids back from eating in one day). This recipe has stuff you generally have on hand anyway and you just whip it up and delicious. You might want a glass of milk to go with it. Had to make a copy of the recipe for our company they enjoyed it so much. Thanks!!
These were great! A hit with my family and neighbors. I added 1 cup Rice Krispies instead of the graham crackers and a little bit more peanut butter. My son said they could of used a little more crunch, but otherwise very good. This was just the recipe I had been searching for. Thanks for posting!!