Recipe by Lane Harris
This is another wonderful recipe from Libba, my sister-in-law. It tastes SO GOOD...and makes a great gift for friends and family. Believe me, you can't eat just one after you try them...you will cook them time and again if you like peanut butter like me. (The cooking time may vary from 3-5 minutes or so)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sugar and Karo syrup in boiler.
- Heat just to boiling then set aside.
- Add 1 1/2 cups peanut butter and mix with sugar and syrup.
- Pour mixture over corn flakes.
- Mix together and roll into balls (about 1 tbsp. in size).
- Place on waxed paper.
- Mixture can be pressed into a buttered pan and cut in squares if you prefer them this way.