Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a version of a great snack my mom made for us when we were kids. My husband now prefers them rolled in powdered sugar. Note: Do not use "natural-style" peanut butter.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Place peanut butter, milk, & honey in a saucepan & heat slightly until easily stirred.
- Add seeds & oats; stir well.
- Butter hands and shape mixture into 1" balls.
- Roll in coconut and chill until firm.