Christmas Carol's Note:
If you're one of the people who adore peanut butter and bacon sandwiches, why not let your friends and family in on the fun? Let them sample this sweet and savory burst of flavors and they'll understand why you love them so much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter generously on four slices of bread.
- 2Top with four remaining bread slices and trim crusts.
- 3Cut each sandwich into thirds, vertically and horizontally, to make nine cubes.
- 4Cut each bacon slice into thirds and wrap each sandwich cube with bacon.
- 5Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- 6Place cubes on rack of a broiler pan.
- 7Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is nicely crisped.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Bacon Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.0
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 671.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g