Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I made this up when I was looking for something different for breakfast. I now eat it for a snack too. The kids love it and that's always a plus. For granola, I use Just Bunches cereal. I toast my English Muffin until it has a crispy texture. Time and measurements are estimates-use as much peanut butter and granola as you want. I just drizzle honey over the pear to help the granola stay in place, yet the honey adds to the overall taste. I eat this with the extra slices of pear. Delicious!
- Slice English muffin and toast until crispy.
- Slice pear into thin slices.
- Spread peanut butter on warm English muffin.
- Place one or two slices of pears on the English muffin.
- Drizzle honey over the pears.
- Sprinkle the granola over the honey and pears.