I made this up when I was looking for something different for breakfast. I now eat it for a snack too. The kids love it and that's always a plus. For granola, I use Just Bunches cereal. I toast my English Muffin until it has a crispy texture. Time and measurements are estimates-use as much peanut butter and granola as you want. I just drizzle honey over the pear to help the granola stay in place, yet the honey adds to the overall taste. I eat this with the extra slices of pear. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice English muffin and toast until crispy.
- 2Slice pear into thin slices.
- 3Spread peanut butter on warm English muffin.
- 4Place one or two slices of pears on the English muffin.
- 5Drizzle honey over the pears.
- 6Sprinkle the granola over the honey and pears.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Pear English Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g