I made this up when I was looking for something different for breakfast. I now eat it for a snack too. The kids love it and that's always a plus. For granola, I use Just Bunches cereal. I toast my English Muffin until it has a crispy texture. Time and measurements are estimates-use as much peanut butter and granola as you want. I just drizzle honey over the pear to help the granola stay in place, yet the honey adds to the overall taste. I eat this with the extra slices of pear. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice English muffin and toast until crispy.
- 2Slice pear into thin slices.
- 3Spread peanut butter on warm English muffin.
- 4Place one or two slices of pears on the English muffin.
- 5Drizzle honey over the pears.
- 6Sprinkle the granola over the honey and pears.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Pear English Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g