Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids and Adults love this rich dessert. I found this recipe in a magazine and modified it to our tastes. I hope you enjoy it as well. Graham cracker crust or Oreo crust works equally well depending on your preference.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust or 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup your favorite jam or 1⁄2 cup jelly
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Beat the sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter together in medium bowl until creamy and smooth.
- Spread mixture onto the crust.
- Spread jam/jelly onto the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of the jam, filling the pie crust.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with dollops of jam.
This was very easy to make and had an excellent taste. Very good for a quick dessert and everyone enjoyed it. I used a bought Keebler shortbread pie crust. Thanks for sharing!
My hubby went crazy over this pie. He loved it.