1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream
24 hrs 10 mins
Roxanne J.R.'s Note:
This ice cream does not use any heavy cream or eggs. Also, if you don't want the swirl of jam then leave it out and make a plain peanut butter ice cream or add in some chocolate chips or make a fudge swirl at the end of churning. I made it plain and was so surprised at how creamy it turned out. Can't wait to make it again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water and sugar in a medium saucepan until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Add peanut butter to the syrup and stir until peanut butter is completely melted.
- 3Remove from heat, and stir in coconut milk. Chill for a couple hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4Freeze in ice cream machine.
- 5Working fast since the ice cream is soft, layer half of the ice cream in a container. Then add the jam on top of the ice cream, spreading as best you can.
- 6Add the remaining ice cream as the final layer.
- 7Freeze 12-24 hours, or until ice cream is firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4216.5
- Calories from Fat 2115
- Total Fat 235.1 g
- Saturated Fat 119.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1575.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 495.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.6 g
- Sugars 397.6 g
- Protein 81.7 g