Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
peanut brownies are my all time favourite and these are just the best. Out of Edmonds cookbook
Make and share this Peanut Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- pre heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- add egg and beat well.
- sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa together, fold into creamed mixture.
- add cold peanuts and mix well.
- roll tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- place on greased oven trays.
- flatten with a floured fork.
- bake for 15 minutes or until cooked.
love these cookies, kiwi boy
Love these cookies :-)