Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Personally, I can't handle too much spice but this was just fine.
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄3 cup peach preserves or 1⁄3 cup sugar-free peach preserves
- Coat pork cubes with taco seasoning.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat and saute pork 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned on all sides.
- Add salsa and preserves. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with a nice rice dish, green vegetable and Pinot Blanc wine.