Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet but thought I'd share it since it is peach season right now. Given to me by a friend.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas, thawed
- 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients and blend well.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Stir in grapes, peas, peaches and pecans.
- Serve in lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
This is a recipe I believe I got from Taste of Home Magazine. It is one of the best chicken salads I have made. Try it, you'll like it.