Recipe by dojemi
This recipe really needs no exact measurements. It is easily doubled and tripled.
Top Review by rosesarered
This was easy to make and tasted great. The chicken was tender, too. I'm going to try making this in the slow cooker soon, because then it will be ready when I come home. I hate baking chicken because it takes too long to cook. Otherwise, it was great!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach halves in juice, drain and SAVE JUICE
- 9 ounces barbecue sauce (Open Pit, Kraft, etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Tuck edges of chicken under forming a ball.
- Place in roasting pan.
- Mix peach juice w/ approx 9 ounces of bottled bar-b-q sauce.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake for approx 1 hour @ 350 degrees, baste often.
- Top chicken w/peach halves the last 1/2 hour of cooking.
- Baste again.
- Arrange on serving platter, leaving peaches on top of chicken pieces.
- Pour pan juices over chicken and serve.