Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another from TOH. Haven't tried it yet but sounds good.
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free peach gelatin mix
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and chopped
- In a saucepan bring soda to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in gelatin, until dissolved.
- Add applesauce and chill until partially set.
- Fold in whipped topping, nutmeg, vanilla and peach.
- Chill until firm.