This is a delicious pie to make when peaches are dripping with juice.
Make and share this Peaches and Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prick pie shell with fork.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Add peaches and toss gently.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Pour whipping cream over top.
- Bake until set, about 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Oh,yum! I don't usually make pies because I'm dough-challenged, but this sounded so good I thought I'd make an exception. I'm so glad that I did, because it was delicious. I did have to use frozen peach slices because I couldn't find any fresh. Thanks for another great recipe Evelyn.