Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I saw a chef make this on tv about 20 years ago, way before food network. I wrote the recipe down in a spiral binder and have loved it ever since.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 2 cups peaches, sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar and flour in medium bowl. Sprinkle 1/3 of flour mixture into pie shell.
- Add peaches and sprinkle with remaining sugar-flour mixture. Pour heavy cream over fillings.
- Gently stir peaches to cover them completely with cream.
- Bake until peaches are tender and crust is golden, about 45 minutes. Serve hot or cool on rack.