Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Try a sugar-free ginger ale or sparkling water to save close to 20 calories per serving. This makes 22 servings at 3/4 cup each.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen lemonade, concentrat (thawed)
- 3 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups peach schnapps
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 (20 ounce) bottles ginger ale
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar and 2 cups water.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
- Let cool and mix with the next 5 ingredients.
- Put in a plastic container and freeze.
- Before serving, allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Add the ginger ale and serve.
This is so good. Sweet and tart at the same time. I have used both Sprite and Ginger Ale and they are both good.
Absolutely great! Uses less sugar than the other slushes I have tried. I used 3 cups schnapps and diet 7-up. A KEEPER!
This Slush is very good! I personally think 2 1/2 cups peach schnapps wasn't enough the first time i made it. So the 2nd time i put in 3 1/2 and it was much better and everyone else thought so to. This is a great drink for a girls night in!!