Sparkling Party Fruit Punch
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe and thought it looked like a good punch to make at Christmas. It seems that most recipes I've used in the past have ginger ale in them, so I'm looking forward to trying this one.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (fresh, not reconstituted)
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice (fresh, not reconstituted)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Sprite Zero
- 2 (25 1/2 ounce) bottles sparkling white grape juice (such as Welch's)
- 1 ice ring
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 24 seedless red and green grapes (frozen)
- Mix all liquids with sugar. Add Welch's White Grape Juice Cocktail last and pour slowly. Stir well. Add ice ring and garnish with the orange slices and grapes.
- (Note: You can also put the fruits in the ice ring when it is just a bit "slushy," and then freeze the entire ice ring with the fruit in it.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION