Ginger Ale Baked Ham
Ginger Ale is a simple addition to traditional Baked Ham, but it really makes a difference and adds a lot of flavor while keeping the ham moist.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 6 -8 lbs half boneless ham or 6 -8 lbs semi boneless ham
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale (not sugar free)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Place ham in baking dish or roasting pan.
- Score ham diagonally both ways about 1/8" in.
- Pour ginger ale over top.
- Pat brown sugar all over top and sides of ham.
- Bake according to ham package directions.
- (Usually 20 minutes per pound at 325 degrees).
- Serve with Potato Salad or Scalloped Potatoes (see my other recipes).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 38 more