Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Belinda Ellis, White Lily
- 2 white lily frozen biscuit dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup diced fresh peach
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw frozen biscuits in microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds.
- Using 10 oz.
- custard cups, place 1 T.
- butter and 1 T.
- brown sugar in each cup.
- Add half of the peaches to each cup.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Cut each thawed biscuit into four pieces, dip in remaining melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place into custard cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes, invert cup onto serving plates.