1 hr 15 mins
This is another "oldie" recipe from my card file. I think it is a reasonably healthy bread, as the oil content is low, and it used whole wheat flour. This bread has a delicate flavor, and is good toasted. If you like, you may add a half-cup of chopped nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain peaches; cut into small pieces; set aside.
- 2In mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- 3Add oats and peaches.
- 4Stir lightly to coat peaches.
- 5Beat eggs well; combine with milk and oil.
- 6Add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 7Pour into greased (or sprayed) 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- 8Bake in 350F oven for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted near center of bread comes out clean.
- 9Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- 10Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely.
- 11Wrap in foil.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Oatmeal Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 359.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g