Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare peaches by peeling, pitting, and cutting into quarters.
- Chop in a food processor or cut into small pieces.
- Put the peaches, lemon juice, sugar, and nutmeg in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve all the sugar.
- Boil rapidly and stir constantly until the jam is thick or has reached the jell point on a thermometer.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes; skim off any foam.
- Ladle into hot jars. Clean the rims, seal, and process in hot water bath for 10 minutes.