A bite of summer on toast.
Make and share this Peach Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Wash, peel, pit and chop peaches-you want 10 cups.
- Place all ingredients in a large glass bowl and let stand for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a large stainless or enamel pot.
- Bring to a full boil.
- Boil for 25 minutes to reach the jell point-stir often and then constantly as the mixture nears the jell point.
- Remove and skim off foam.
- Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.