Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is easy. I saw it on PBS. It tasted so good. They said it came from Regis and Kathie Lee.
Make and share this Peach Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Spread the can of pineapple (not drained) on the bottom of a large cake pan.
- Open 1 bag of peaches and pour over pineapple.
- Open 1 bag cake mix and pour over peaches.
- Open 2nd bag of peaches and pour over cake mix.
- Srinkle brown sugar over mixture and then pour butter over mix.
- Pop in 350° oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Just what I was looking for. I've made similar recipes b/4 and everyone always loved them. Gotta be a winner so I'll be making this for my daughter's birthday this week. 5 stars for both yummy & EASY!
This was very good. Thanks for the recipe.