Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Like chocolate delight but with fresh peaches instead
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 4 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- chopped pecans
- For crust: combine margarine, flour and finely chopped pecans. Mix well. Press into 13x9x2 pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar & 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Blend thoroughly.
- Spread over crust.
- Spread peaches over first layer. Chill while preparing next layer.
- Combine pudding mixes & milk. Beat 2 minutes with mixer at medium speed.
- Spread over top.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over this. Garnish with chopped pecans.