Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy as can be and so delicious! Baking time is actually 65 minutes or until firm.
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 709.77 ml peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 118.29 ml evaporated milk
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place sliced peaches into unbaked pie crust.
- Mix together eggs, sugar, cornstarch, milk and almond extract.
- Pour over peaches, but do not stir.
- Bake pie at 400° for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for 50 minutes or until filling is firm.
This was easy to make and tasty. The almond flavoring was a bit too strong for me, but my husband loved it! Thanks marie!