Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
For babies 6 months and up. This is really good! You can use canned peaches or fresh peaches. I would rinse off the canned peaches to get rid of the extra sugar. The recipe also calls for an egg yolk, but babies can't have eggs, so I use dry cereal (rice or oatmeal) add it 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency.
- 3 peaches
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Puree or mash peaches to desired consistency.
- Beat in sugar and yolk/cereal.
- Pour into a 2 small custard dish.
- Bake 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
- Put extra in an ice cube tray and freeze.