For babies 6 months and up. This is really good! You can use canned peaches or fresh peaches. I would rinse off the canned peaches to get rid of the extra sugar. The recipe also calls for an egg yolk, but babies can't have eggs, so I use dry cereal (rice or oatmeal) add it 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency.
My Private Note
- 1Puree or mash peaches to desired consistency.
- 2Beat in sugar and yolk/cereal.
- 3Pour into a 2 small custard dish.
- 4Bake 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- 5Cool and serve.
- 6Put extra in an ice cube tray and freeze.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Cobbler (For Babies)
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g