For babies 6 months and up. This is really good! You can use canned peaches or fresh peaches. I would rinse off the canned peaches to get rid of the extra sugar. The recipe also calls for an egg yolk, but babies can't have eggs, so I use dry cereal (rice or oatmeal) add it 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency.
My Private Note
- 1Puree or mash peaches to desired consistency.
- 2Beat in sugar and yolk/cereal.
- 3Pour into a 2 small custard dish.
- 4Bake 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- 5Cool and serve.
- 6Put extra in an ice cube tray and freeze.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Cobbler (For Babies)
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g