Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 750 g cream cheese
- 1 (300 ml) can condensed milk
- 1 (28 ounce) can peaches
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 (7 g) packages gelatin
- 3 ready to serve pie shells
- Melt gelatine in warm water, and pour into mixer.(Food Processor).
- Cut cream cheese into a few smaller portions.
- Put cream cheese and condense milk into mixer.
- Mix for 2 minutes, add the whole can of peach with juice in and mix until smooth Pour evenly into 3 pie shells.
- Put extra fruit on top for decoration if desire.
- Chill cheese cake overnight and serve.