1/4 Photos of Peach-Brie French Toast
This is best with a fresh peach but it will work with canned peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray the griddle or pan with non stick spray and heat .
- 2Beat together the egg, 2 tsp cream or milk, sugar and salt until blended but not frothy.
- 3Dip the bread into the egg mix, turning it to coat both sides, and soak for a bit until egg is absorbed.
- 4Grill the bread till golden and egg is cooked.
- 5while bread is grilling saute the peach half in one Tbsp butter.
- 6When done remove to plate and top with Brie and hot sauteed peach slices. Sprinkle with sugar if you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Brie French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 278.6 mg
- Sodium 1279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 24.6 g