Recipe by GratefulDED
Baby Sweet Peas are my favorite veggie, so naturally this a hit with me. I got the recipe from my mother, I'm not sure where she got it from. It's best chilled overnight.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) boxfrozen snow pea pods, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw baby sweet peas and snow pea pods either in a strainer under cold water, or by letting sit.
- Mix low-fat sour cream and lite mayonnaise, set aside.
- Mix baby sweet peas, snow pea pods, water chestnuts, and bacon in a separate bowl.
- Add sour cream and lite mayonnaise mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!