- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces feta, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the peas in simmering water for 3 minutes, or until tender, drain.
- Fry the onion in olive oil in a small frying pan until tender, season. Add the peas, feta and tarragon and quickly pour the beaten eggs over.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until the underside is set and browning. Pop under the broiler (grill) until the top is set.