Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Oriental marinade with an accent of cilantro Good for chicken as well.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 flank steak (any kind of meat can be used.)
- Combine all ingredients; except steak.
- Put marinade in a gallon size Ziploc bag, put steak in; remove as much air from bag as possible, seal securely.
- Place in oblong glass cake pan and refrigerate.
- Marinate at least 4 hours.
- When ready to grill remove steak from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill to desired doneness.