Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
My husband and I love spinach and artichoke dip and we usually ordered it every time we ate dinner out. I wanted to be able to make it at home. After several trials and many altered recipes later, this dip is just like the one's we had in the restaurants.
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into small pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, defrost and squeeze drain the spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise (can use reduced fat - do not use fat free)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Mix mayonnaise and cheese together.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Bake covered for 25-30 minutes.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve with wheat crackers, tortillas, or rye bread.
This dip is AWESOME!! Paula made it for the CHRISTmas party and I had to step away from the dip! LOL!
I previously posted a review for this dish and it was ment for a different recipe. The dip is AWESOME! I have made it several times, its simple and my friends have gobbled it up. THX
Shoot - this is good stuff!