Recipe by PaulaCS
My husband and I love spinach and artichoke dip and we usually ordered it every time we ate dinner out. I wanted to be able to make it at home. After several trials and many altered recipes later, this dip is just like the one's we had in the restaurants.
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into small pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, defrost and squeeze drain the spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise (can use reduced fat - do not use fat free)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion