1/1 Photo of Paula Deen's Pumpkin Cheesecake
5 hrs 15 mins
4 hrs 15 mins
As seen on the Food Network website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted salted butter
- 11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 22. In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter. Press down flat into a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- 33. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar and the spices. Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
- 44. Pour into crust. Spread out evenly and place oven for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.8
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 218.4 mg
- Sodium 498.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g