1/1 Photo of Paula Deen's Blueberry Muffins
I found this recipe in Paula Deen's biography. I love blueberry muffins and can't wait to try these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour 12 muffin cups.
- 3In first bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and the 1/2 cup sugar.
- 4In second bowl, combine the butter, egg and milk.blend well.
- 5Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and stir until combined (batter will be lumpy).
- 6Gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
- 7Spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Each one should be about two-thirds full.
- 8Bake 10 minutes and remove from the oven. Sprinkle the muffins with the granulated white or brown sugar.
- 9Return muffins to the oven and bake an additional 10 to 20 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
- 10Let cool 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.4
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 395.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g