I started with a recipe from Lennie #14325, but made SO many changes I thought I should post new. Trying to make healthy substitutions AND use what I had on hand. Delicious and refreshing and amazingly easy. (I actually got 13 muffins out of this the first time I made them.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut clemtines into quarters (peel and all) and place in a food processor along with lemon juice and coconut water. Process until pureed (you may leave a few chunks if you like).
- Add egg and butter and oil. Process briefly to combine.
- Combine dry ingredients, including nuts in a large bowl. Add liquids all at once. Stir to combine.
- Fill muffin cups full (these do not rise very much).
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes (until golden brown).
- Let cool for 5 minutes in tins before removing.