1/3 Photos of Pat's Orange Pecan Muffins
I started with a recipe from Lennie #14325, but made SO many changes I thought I should post new. Trying to make healthy substitutions AND use what I had on hand. Delicious and refreshing and amazingly easy. (I actually got 13 muffins out of this the first time I made them.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2Cut clemtines into quarters (peel and all) and place in a food processor along with lemon juice and coconut water. Process until pureed (you may leave a few chunks if you like).
- 3Add egg and butter and oil. Process briefly to combine.
- 4Combine dry ingredients, including nuts in a large bowl. Add liquids all at once. Stir to combine.
- 5Fill muffin cups full (these do not rise very much).
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes (until golden brown).
- 7Let cool for 5 minutes in tins before removing.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pat's Orange Pecan Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 173.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute