Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I didn't know what to do for dinner one evening, and only had a few ingredients in the house to use with beef charcoal steaks. So I threw this together, quick, simple and now have to make it at least once a week. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!! You can also use any kind of beef with this recipe, such as--beef ribs, cubed steak, round steak etc.
- 2 lbs of beef charcoal steaks, cut into seving size pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 9 ounces bottlesof sweet baby ray original barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 350* Put beef in bottom of 13x9 in baking pan.
- Mix BBQ sauce, mushroom soup and water together.
- Pour over beef.
- Place sliced onion on top.
- Cover and bake for 90 minutes.
- The gravy is very good on mashed potatoes.
*Made for PAC Spring 2007* This seemed like an unusual combination, but was absolutely delicious! The sauce has the flavor of BBQ sauce, but is mellowed by the creamy mushroom soup. Highly recommended. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing. Nick's Mom
Cream of Mushroom Soup & BBQ Sauce ??? It was great! And it is indeed very good with potatoes. Not to mention very quick. I will be using this recipe again.
great quick dish