Baked Beef and Ravioli
photo by Darkhunter
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed and water squeezed out of it
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook ravioli to desired doneness as directed on pkg., drain.
- meanwhile, brown beef, drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and spinach.
- Spoon and spread half of beef mixture into greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Arrange ravioli over beef layer.
- Spoon and spread remaining beef mixture over ravioli.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Uncover baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered and additional 5 minutes or until its bubbly and cheese has melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>