Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Many years ago I used to buy a smoked sausage and this recipe was on the package. I made it often back then,I don't remember what kind of sausage it was!
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1⁄2 lb smoked sausage, coarsely chopped
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- Combine oil, juice, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add to remaining ingredients except lettuce.
- Chill several hours.
- Serve over lettuce.
I actually made this and tossed it with some shell pasta a friend brought me from Italy. Delicious. My teenage son was raiding the fridge for it in the middle of the night. I did put extra sausage in.