Recipe by CulinaryQueen
Quick and easy. From Five-Minute Pasta Sauces by Michael Oliver. UPDATE: Have added salt and Dijon mustard to this due to Boomette's review. Feel free to adjust the amounts due to taste.
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup light cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Cut the salmon into thin strips.
- Heat the cream and Dijon mustard in a small pan over a low heat but do not let it burn or boil. Stir frequently.
- Add the salmon strips. Continue to heat until salmon is warmed through. Season with black pepper and salt.
- Toss salmon sauce with cooked pasta and sprinkle with dill.