Recipe by Vanessa
This is from a "mini" cookbook I bought recently called "Recipes with Pasta" by Louis Adams. It looks so darn good! It seems creamy and very tasty! I love pasta so I hope to try it soon!
Top Review by kiwidutch
Very good, an easy to make recipe for busy weekday evenings. I probably could have shredding my cooked salmon a little smaller so that it mixed better thoughout the pasta, but that said, it tasted really good as it was. I used home made fish stock, healthier because I make that without salt. Please see my rating system: 4 wonderful stars for a recipe I will be keeping. Thanks!
- 1 shallot
- 1 bunch dill
- 300 g salmon fillets
- 30 g butter
- 1⁄2 liter dry white wine, dry
- 120 g frozen shrimp
- 400 g pasta
- 1 1⁄2 liters fish stock
- 1⁄2 liter cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the shallot and the dill. Cook the shrimp.
- In a deep skillet, heat the butter, add the shallot and the dill then fry the salmon fillets.
- When the shrimp is cooked add to the skillet.
- Then in the same skillet where the salmon and shrimp are -- add the fish stock, the cream and the white wine. Add salt and pepper to your taste and leave in low heat from 2-3 minutes, moving every now and then to mix well.
- Cook the pasta in water with salt. When the pasta is al dente, drain it and add it to the deep skillet where the salmon and shrimp are. Mix well and serve hot.