This is from a "mini" cookbook I bought recently called "Recipes with Pasta" by Louis Adams. It looks so darn good! It seems creamy and very tasty! I love pasta so I hope to try it soon!
- Cut the shallot and the dill. Cook the shrimp.
- In a deep skillet, heat the butter, add the shallot and the dill then fry the salmon fillets.
- When the shrimp is cooked add to the skillet.
- Then in the same skillet where the salmon and shrimp are -- add the fish stock, the cream and the white wine. Add salt and pepper to your taste and leave in low heat from 2-3 minutes, moving every now and then to mix well.
- Cook the pasta in water with salt. When the pasta is al dente, drain it and add it to the deep skillet where the salmon and shrimp are. Mix well and serve hot.