1/3 Photos of Pasta With Salmon
This is from a "mini" cookbook I bought recently called "Recipes with Pasta" by Louis Adams. It looks so darn good! It seems creamy and very tasty! I love pasta so I hope to try it soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the shallot and the dill. Cook the shrimp.
- 2In a deep skillet, heat the butter, add the shallot and the dill then fry the salmon fillets.
- 3When the shrimp is cooked add to the skillet.
- 4Then in the same skillet where the salmon and shrimp are -- add the fish stock, the cream and the white wine. Add salt and pepper to your taste and leave in low heat from 2-3 minutes, moving every now and then to mix well.
- 5Cook the pasta in water with salt. When the pasta is al dente, drain it and add it to the deep skillet where the salmon and shrimp are. Mix well and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1080.8
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 258.6 mg
- Sodium 783.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 45.5 g