1/1 Photo of Pasta With Roast Vegetables
This dish has a wonderful smokie flavour and although vegetarian and healthy tastes fantastic. It is easy to make infact I made it up just to get rid of a whole heap of veges to empty the refrigerator before going away! This dish is really flexible, add or subtract anything at all to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 red capsicums
- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 large Spanish onion (red onion)
- 1 large eggplant (Aubergine)
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 500 g dry fettuccine (Cook to packet instructions)
- pecorino cheese (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Cut Tomatos into eighths, slice Zucchini into strips, cut Capsicum into large squares.
- 2Place in a"non stick" baking pan, sprinkle with plenty of Salt, Pepper, Olive oil and the Brown sugar.
- 3Sprinkle the smashed Garlic on top.
- 4Bake in a 350F or 180C oven for about 40 minutes or until golden.
- 5Meanwhile In a saucepan saute onion, add cubed Eggplant and sliced Mushrooms.
- 6Cover, cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- 7Combine baking pan ingredients into the sauce pan, (scraping in all the pan juices also) when everything is cooked.
- 8Turn off heat and allow to rest while pasta cooks.
- 9Mix well into pasta, sprinkle with pecorino and parmesan cheeses if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Roast Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 57.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 24.0 g