Recipe by Lynne Krywulycz
This is delightful with a handful of pine nuts tossed in with the squash and peppers for the last 4-5 minutes of baking - don't let them colour.
- 375 g fettuccine pasta
- 500 g butternut squash, sliced 1cm thick
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 125 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 180 g roasted red peppers, thickly sliced
- 1 cup baby basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, then drain.
- Meanwhile, toss the squash with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and lay flat on a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- For the dressing, place the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a small bowl with lemon juice and zest. Whisk to combine.
- Combine the drained pasta, feta, capsicum and basil in a bowl. Add the dressing, season with salt and pepper, then toss to combine. Gently stir through the roasted pumpkin and serve.