1/2 Photos of Pasta with Olive Oil And Garlic
Pat McCardle's Note:
This is a fast & economical dish. It is very good. Even when my children & grandchildren were small, they all loved it!! It's an Italian dish that has been around for a very long time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a brisk boil.
- 2Add salt.
- 3Add the spaghetti, following directions on the box.
- 4Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan.
- 5Slice the garlic thinly and add it to the oil.
- 6remove the pan from the heat when the garlic turns a pale golden color (do not brown the garlic).
- 7Add the parsley, salt and pepper.
- 8Reserve 1/2-3/4 cup pasta water.
- 9Drain pasta & stir in the oil.
- 10Add the water if you think the mixture is too dry.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Olive Oil And Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.1
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g