A meal that is ready to serve in 25 minutes. This is really delicious with great flavours. Recipe was found on the Internet and tagged as being originally from "TasteItalia"
- Cut bacon into 1cm cubes.
- Trim the leeks and cut in half length ways, rinsing any dirt out from beneath the layers. Cut the halves into thin strips length ways.
- Melt butter in frying pan and saute the bacon and leeks for about 5 - 6 minutes.
- Add cream, mix well and simmer for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Add the bacon and leek mixture to the hot pasta and season well.
- Mix together and serve immediately. Top with Parmesan.