Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is REALLY easy, takes almost no time to cook, makes great leftovers, and if a crowd pleaser. There's not a whole lot more you could ask for!
- 1 lb pasta (spiral, shell, & rigatoni work best)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes, skinless and seeded (coarsely chopped)
- 2 cups crumbled feta
- 6 basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt, & peppe
- 1. Cook pasta in salted boiling water.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a casserole and add garlic, lightly brown, add capers and continue to sauté for a minute.
- 3. Add tomatoes and basil.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper and oregano.