1/3 Photos of Pasta with Beef, Broccoli and Tomatoes
Leona L.'s Note:
Low Fat, fast and easy dinner! Craving oriental flavor, just substitute soy sauce for the worcestershire! Recipe from Betty Crocker, Eat and Lose Weight Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups uncooked pasta (, radiatore)
- 3/4 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli or 1 (16 ounce) package fresh broccoli
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can ready-to-serve beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, spray 12 inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over med-high heat.
- 3Add beef to skillet; sprinkle with pepper.
- 4Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown.
- 5Stir in broccoli, tomatoes and broth; reduce heat to low.
- 6Cover and simmer about 10 mins, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- 7Mix cornstarch and worcestershire sauce, stir into beef mixture.
- 8Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 9Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 10Toss beef mixture with pasta.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Beef, Broccoli and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 492.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with garlic