1/3 Photos of Pasta with Beans and Spinach Parmesan
An easy meatless recipe that works well with any kind of small pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until just tender.
- 2Ladle 1 cup of pasta cooking liquid into bowl and reserve.
- 3Drain pasta.
- 4Saute onion& garlic in oil, then add 1 T water to skillet& cook over medium heat until onion is golden and tender, stirring often.
- 5Add 1 c reserved pasta cooking liquid, spinach& tomatoes to skillet.
- 6Cover& cook until spinach wilts, about 3 minutes.
- 7Add cannellini beans& pasta.
- 8Cover& cook until heated, about 2 minutes.
- 9Stir in cheese& season with salt& pepper.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Beans and Spinach Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 178.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 22.9 g