Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This creamy pasta is oh so good. My daughter and I love pasta. We love this recipe. It has shrimp and crab meat in it. We think you will enjoy this as much as we do. This recipe was adapted by my manager at work, from her very own cookbook she had published. I'm guessing on the cooking time, I do know it don't take long to make this dish.
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 3 dashes curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter, heaping
- 1 (16 ounce) package cavatelli, cooked & drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 ounces shrimp, fresh, cut in small pieces
- 3 ounces crabmeat, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon crushed graham cracker (optional)
- Assemble all ingredients in sauce pan.
- Stir over low heat until thickened.
- Stir in 1/2°C parmesan cheese, cavatelli noodles, shrimp and crab meat. Stir until shrimp and crab meat are warm.
- Serve in large pasta bowl, with 1 tablespoons crushed graham crackers on top.