Cooking in Missouri's Note:
This creamy pasta is oh so good. My daughter and I love pasta. We love this recipe. It has shrimp and crab meat in it. We think you will enjoy this as much as we do. This recipe was adapted by my manager at work, from her very own cookbook she had published. I'm guessing on the cooking time, I do know it don't take long to make this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 3 dashes curry powder
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter, heaping
- 1 (16 ounce) package cavatelli, cooked & drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 ounces shrimp, fresh, cut in small pieces
- 3 ounces crabmeat, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon crushed graham cracker (optional)
- 1Assemble all ingredients in sauce pan.
- 2Stir over low heat until thickened.
- 3Stir in 1/2°C parmesan cheese, cavatelli noodles, shrimp and crab meat. Stir until shrimp and crab meat are warm.
- 4Serve in large pasta bowl, with 1 tablespoons crushed graham crackers on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Tutto Mare
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.0
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 125.1 mg
- Sodium 930.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 36.3 g