Recipe by MizzNezz
Very easy pasta dish. I use thin spaghetti in this.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Oh Wow!! We enjoyed this so much. I drained out almost all of the bacon grease and still got a nice smoky bacon flavor. I used angel hair pasta. This is so packed with flavor--garlic, pepper and onion. Just too good. Thanks Inez.
- 1⁄2 lb sliced bacon, diced
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium red pepper, julienned
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked and drained